To say that I love guacamole is an understatement. I’m obsessed with in. Growing up, my dad made THE BEST guacamole. Actually, he still makes it, but I don’t live with him anymore so I can’t have it on demand!
So, I had to come up with my own guacamole recipe. My recipe is super easy and so fresh tasting:
- Scoop out the flesh of two ripe avocados into a bowl and mash it up with a fork
- Mix in about a 1/4 cup of store-bought, fresh pico de gallo salsa (find this in the produce section)
- sprinkle a 1/4 to 1/2 tsp sea salt over top
- stir in the juice from 1/2 a lemon or lime
- mix it all up
- eat it on EVERYTHING! Especially nachos!